Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pink Shoes, Lollipops and Being Happy

Ha ha ha… I have no idea what lollipops have to do with this article BUT… I swear this has something to do with pink shoes and being happy! I went shoe shopping during the weekend with my man… which, honestly, is typically more entertaining than watching the All Blacks (New Zealand’s Rugby Team) kick the butts of the Wallabies (Australia’s Rugby Team) – A big call I know!


So there we were… in the shoe store… the all of a sudden I hear “FOUND THEM” come out of Matt’s mouth. Now we’ve been together long enough for me to know that whatever he’s referring to will be sure to crack me up.


Quickly, I turned around and saw honestly the brightest, most vibrant shoes I have ever seen in my entire life. I cracked up, whipped off my flip-flops and whipped on one of the pinkest, happiest shoes I have ever seen in my LIFE. Matt laughed. The people beside us laughed. I mean seriously, they were BRIGHT! I just had to grab the moment on camera so I pulled out my handy dandy iPhone to capture the shot.



This experience happens in my life on a regular occasion. I remember doing the same with a great buddy of mine, Nate, when I lived in Colorado. One afternoon we found ourselves at Silverthorne, CO where we had hours of entertainment trying on goofy clothes (and not so goofy clothes that we made look goofy with goofy looking faces). We laughed our arses off, took loads of photos and bought lots of laugher to those around us.


 


So guys and gals… Now… I’m not recommending to go out and pull your local mall apart in the name of having fun. But it can’t hurt to try on that goofy t-shirt, pull a funny face… and take a photo… Go Have Fun Being Goofy and Being HAPPY :)


Share The Love Below.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment