Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To Suck Or Not To Suck…

That is the question.


Well, that depends entirely on what we’re talking about…right? What if I told you that by sucking something with all your heart and soul that you’d be filled with joy…


I’m talking about sucking the last little bit of your milkshake out of your glass!!! What were YOU thinking?!?!


Long story short… I just watched in delight as a friend sucked the last bit of deliciousness out of the bottom of their Iced Mocha… his face, as he made a huge noise, was one of absolute glee and bliss… “I made lots of noise,” he said with a big grinner on his face. It made him happy, that made me happy… and we laughed out loud!


I know it’s not polite to suck the last bit out of a glass and make all that noise. I get that… but really? It made him happy… and me happy… and hurt no-one in the process. So I say, “suck away baby!”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment